EVDA-UK will be holding a General Meeting, which will be taking place this coming Sunday the 28th September between 1900-2000 via a web conference.
We encourage all members to participate, as we are looking to announce additional roles within Electric Vehicle Drivers Association to fill.
If you have a few hours a week to spare to help Grow and Develop EVDA-UK, – #getInvolved.
Please Join us at your convenience.
General Meeting Agenda:
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of previous GM
- Chair’s report
- Secretary’s report
- Financial report
- Membership report
- Additional Positions made public.
- Election of Members to such Positions, if possible.
- Any Other Business: Vote of No Confidence, Disabled Drivers
Note: A Vote of No Confidence has been requested by an EVDA-UK member. The vote will not be taking place at this meeting, but a separate email will follow with voting details.
EVDA-UK General Meeting Access Details
1. Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone on Sun, Sep 28, 7:00 PM BST
2. Use your microphone and speakers (VOIP) for audio. You’ll sound best with a headset. You can also call in using your telephone.
United Kingdom: +44 (0) 20 3535 0611
Access Code: 537-837-925
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the session
Not at your computer? Click the link to join this meeting from your iPhone®, iPad®, Android® or Windows Phone® device via the GoToMeeting app.