The Electric Vehicle Drivers Association – United Kingdom or EVDA-UK was formed today 4th May 2013.
The aims of the group are:
- To represent the interests of EV owners and drivers across the UK.
- To help encourage widespread uptake of EVs throughout the UK.
- To work with official government bodies, both local and national, to further the aims of the association.
- To work with vehicle manufacturers and dealers to further the aims of the association.
- To work with equipment manufacturers and suppliers to further the aims of the association.
If you wish to join the group, please e-mail . To be eligible for full membership you need to be based in the UK and either an EV owner or a regular driver of EVs, so it would help to mention which EV you drive in your e-mail. If you are not based in the UK, or don’t currently own or drive an EV you can still join as an associate member.