Join now for EVDA Membership and instant access to members’ only resources.
By Joining EVDA as a Full Member, you get:
- Join a Strong EV Voice, – enabling EVDA to deliver assertive credible feedback to Governmental bodies like OLEV among others.
- Get involved! You will be able to have your say and help shape EVDA as we know it, via polls or volunteering time on EV project(s) involvement, participate in any academic studies
- Access early-bird published material, such as EV Poll results, and any other academic study results
Please complete registration form below to get started.
We envisage to get this processed within 24 hours, or earlier!
By registering, you agree to abide by the following Code of Conduct.
EVDA-UK Code of Conduct
All Members are expected to abide by the the EVDA-UK Code of Conduct and adherence to the Code is a condition of Membership of the Association.
Members should observe the following:
• To be professional, courteous & respectful in all communications with other Members and when acting as representatives of the EVDA-UK to any other organisation or person.
• To not undertake any actions or communications that that are likely to bring the Association into disrepute, or damage the reputation and standing of the Association.
Conflict of Interest
• Members must notify the Chair if they have any commercial or financial interest in any matter being considered by the Association or in any area that conflicts with their position within the Association.
Breach of Code of Conduct
Should there be a breach of this Code by a Member, the Chair has the power to give an initial warning to the individual, and, if the Member continues to breach the Code, the Chair may decide to suspend or terminate the person’s membership after consulting with the EVDA-UK Management Committee.