We at EVDA-UK are all, all-things electric car enthusiasts, who volunteer some of our time here and there, to keep organisation afloat with Member Engagements, providing a on-stop point for the infrastructure, manufacturers, media and research groups alike to interact with electric car owners in the UK.
As a result of membership growth, we are looking to have a regular survey cycle each month, – calling our member for assistance, to fill the position of;
Part-Time Research Admin
Looking for a head to be responsible for undertaking and developing the research studies, using our surveyMonkey account. As a result, we are looking for someone who has had experience using the website (surveymonkey.com) or similar web-based survey products.
- They help EVDA-UK Committee compiling the research studies and collecting data, using social media, email, phone, and face to face if necessary (survey via iPhone app).
- Good computer skills essential.
- Someone with a creative flair and great eye for details.
- Previous survey/research experience preferred but not essential.
- This is an ad-hoc role, so They would work much on their initiative and part of the small team.
- Minute, produce and distribute accurate records of meetings
Are you that person, or know someone who is, get in touch!
Email the team via the website or DM us @Evda_uk on twitter, or just drop us an email chair[at]evda-uk.org